PC HARD® PL is an extremely strong and durable polyurethane-cement floor, resistant to mechanical loads and temperatures reaching up to 70° C.
PC HARD® PL is a flooring whose properties are adapted to dry operating conditions.
The unique composition of the polyurethane-cement PC HARD® PL system, developed by our chemists, meets the highest hygiene, resistance, temperature and utility requirements..
The PC HARD® PL floor is intended for production and processing plants in the following industries:
It is resistant to high and low temperatures.
- PC HARD® PL floor with a coating thickness of approx. 5 mm, is resistant to temperatures up to 70 degrees Celsius,
- It perfectly tolerates washing with hot steam and pressure washers.
- The smooth PC HARD® PL coating is very easy to clean.
- PC HARD® PL floor is resistant to many chemicals, including strong acids and bases, used in the food processing industry.
It is monolithic.
- The minimum number of connections is a property of the PC HARD® PL floor.
Slip resistance for dry working conditions.
- PC HARD® PL creates a smooth, satin, safe, slip resistance surface. It is used in production and processing plants in the food industry with dry production conditions.
- PC HARD® PL polyurethane-cement floor is HACCP certified,
- Ideal for industrial environments that require a high level of hygiene.
- The unique composition and compact structure prevents the penetration of bacterial flora into the floor and the development of microorganisms on its surface.
Friendly to environment
- PC HARD® PL has the highest class A + of VOC emissions,
Easy and quick application
- Fast binding time of the floor significantly affects the possible decommissioning of production rooms.
- Making a new surface or repairing floors that need renovation is possible during the weekend.
The PC HARD® PL floor creates a smooth and matt surface
- Slip resistance
- High mechanical and chemical resistance
- A wide variety of colours
- Bacteriostatic properties
- Easy to clean
- Meets high sanitary and hygienic requirements
- Colours according to the Lainer colour chart available on request