PC HARD® K2 is an extremely strong and durable polyurethane-cement floor, resistant to chemical substances and temperatures reaching up to 120 ° C. It is designed for harsh operating conditions.
PC HARD® K2 is a floor that has a unique composition and properties. It has been created for extreme conditions.
Our chemists have developed a unique composition of the polyurethane-cement PC HARD® K2 system that meets the highest hygiene, resistance, temperature, and utility requirements.
The PC HARD® K2 floor is intended for production and processing plants in the following industries:
- pharmaceutical / chemical..
Extremely resistant to temperatures and thermal shocks.
The PC HARD® K2 floor is resistant to a wide range of temperatures, depending on the thickness of the coating:
- 6 mm – up to 80 degrees Celsius, (cold stores and freeze stores – minus 15 degrees Celsius)
- 9 mm – up to 120 degrees Celsius, (cold stores and freeze stores – minus 25 degrees Celsius)
- 12 mm – up to 130 degrees Celsius, (cold stores and freeze stores – minus 35 degrees Celsius)
It perfectly tolerates washing with hot steam and pressure washers.
- The PC HARD® K2 floor is resistant to many chemicals, including strong acids and bases, used in the food processing industry .
Slip resistance for wet and dry working conditions.
- PC HARD® K2 with a slip-resistant surface, is designed for wet and dry production rooms.
- The PC HARD® K2 polyurethane-cement floor is HACCP certified,
- The unique composition of the floor prevents the penetration of bacterial flora into the floor and the development of microorganisms on its surface..
Friendly to environment
- PC HARD® K2 has the highest class A + of VOC emissions,
Easy and quick application
- Fast binding time of the floor significantly affects the possible decommissioning of production rooms.
- Making a new surface or repairing floors that need renovation is possible during the weekend..
- It is resistant to chemical agents found in production processes, operating fluids and cleaning agents
- It has a slip-resistant surface, which significantly increases the level of user safety
- It has high mechanical resistance, which ensures long-term operation
- It has unique bacteriostatic properties
- It has high resistance to constant and instantaneous temperatures
- It is recommended for wet and dry production processes
- Floor durability extends the service life of concrete substrates
- There is a wide variety of colours
- It does not emit volatile organic compounds (VOC), ensuring the safety of employees and the working environment
- It is hygienic and easy to keep clean
- It has a thickness of 6 to 12 mm
- Colours according to the Lainer colour chart available on request