PC HARD® AG is an extremely strong and durable polyurethane-cement floor, resistant to mechanical loads and temperatures reaching up to 90 ° C.
PC HARD® AG is an extremely strong and durable polyurethane-cement floor, resistant to mechanical loads and temperatures reaching up to 90° C.
PC HARD® AG is a flooring whose properties are adapted to wet and dry operating conditions.
The unique composition of the polyurethane-cement PC HARD® AG system, developed by our chemists, meets the highest hygiene, resistance, temperature and utility requirements.
The PC HARD® AG floor is intended for production and processing plants in the following industries::
- pharmaceutical / chemical
It is resistant to high and low temperatures.
Posadzka PC HARD® AG przy grubości powłoki ok. 6 mm, jest odporna na szerokie spektrum temperatur,
- PC HARD® AG floor with a coating thickness of approx. 6 mm, is resistant to temperatures up to 90 degrees Celsius (cold stores and freeze stores – minus 15 degrees Celsius)
It perfectly tolerates washing with hot steam and pressure washers.
- The PC HARD® AG floor is resistant to many chemicals, including strong acids and bases, used in the food processing industry .
- Cechą posadzki PC HARD® AG jest minimalna ilość polaczeń.
Slip resistance for wet and dry working conditions.
- PC HARD® AG with a slip-resistant surface, is designed for wet and dry production rooms.
- The PC HARD® AG polyurethane-cement floor is HACCP certified,,
- The unique composition of the floor prevents the penetration of bacterial flora into the floor and the development of microorganisms on its surface.
- PC HARD® AG is finished with PC HARD® AG polyurethane sealing varnish.
Friendly to environment
- PC HARD® AG has the highest class A + of VOC emissions,
Easy and quick application
- Fast binding time of the floor significantly affects the possible decommissioning of production rooms.
KEY FEATURES OF THE SYSTEM
- It has a slip-resistant surface, which significantly increases the level of user safety
- It has unique bacteriostatic properties
- It has high mechanical resistance, which ensures long-term operation
- It is hygienic and easy to keep clean
- It is recommended for wet and dry production processes
- Floor durability extends the service life of concrete substrates
- It is waterproof
- It does not emit volatile organic compounds (VOC), ensuring the safety of employees and the working environment
- Colours according to the Lainer colour chart available on request