P FLEX® COMFORT is a smooth, decorative polyurethane flooring system with high UV resistance and a matte satin finish.
High aesthetic and hygiene
P FLEX® COMFORT is an ideal flooring solution for facilities and rooms with the highest hygienic and functional requirements.
The unique composition and selection of components of the P FLEX® COMFORT polyurethane system, developed by our laboratory, meets the highest hygienic, resistance and functional requirements. It has excellent aesthetic qualities.
P FLEX® COMFORT floor is used in commercial and public facilities with high pedestrian traffic such as:
- doctors offices and treatment rooms,
- operating rooms,
- fitness centres,
- classrooms and sports rooms,
- sterilization rooms,
- rooms with high sanitary and hygienic requirements “clean rooms”,
- pharmaceutical laboratories,
- changing rooms,
- shopping centres,
- IT laboratories,
- offices and shops.
- P FLEX® COMFORT is a decorative, very flexible and colourful floor with a satin-matt finish. A characteristic feature of the floor is its noise-suppressing property.
- P FLEX® COMFORT floor is resistant to many chemicals, including strong salts, acids and bases as well as the action of cleaning disinfectants and biocides..
- P FLEX® COMFORT flooring systems have a Hygienic Certificate and HACCP Certificate and are dedicated to professional indoor flooring applications,
- The unique floor composition prevents the penetration of bacterial flora into the floor and the development of microorganisms on its surface.
Low volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions
- P FLEX® COMFORT floor is solvent-free and meets the highest requirements for VOC emissions for indoor floor systems in accordance with :
- Directive 2004/42/EC,
- EN ISO 16000-6
UV radiation resistance
- The unique floor composition is resistant to UV radiation that may cause loss of coating properties.
The P FLEX® COMFORT floor has high resistance to UV radiation and a satin-matt finish. The standard floor thickness is from 2 to 3 mm.
- Meets high hygiene requirements
- Reduces noise
- A wide variety of colours
- Capable of sealing cracks
- Easy to clean
- High mechanical and chemical resistance
- Kolrystyka według wzornika Lainer dostępnego na życzenie Klienta