P-FLEX® PARK 300 is a safe, low VOC emission, polyurethane parking floor with a rough surface, designed to protect sloping garage surfaces, i.e. ramps and slipways. It is also available in a version resistant to UV radiation.
Floor with A+ emission
P-FLEX® PARK 300 ensures the safety and comfort of using ramps, driveways and slipways.
The system complies with OS 11a and OS 11b.
P-FLEX® PARK 300 parking floor due to its excellent use and slip-resistant properties, is used on ramps, driveways and slipways with medium and high traffic loads, meeting all technical requirements.
P-FLEX® PARK 300 floor is used for:
- external and internal protection of sloping surfaces in garages and car parks, such as. exits, ramps, slipways and wherever high slip resistance and resistance to changing weather conditions and resistance to UV radiation are required.
P-FLEX® PARK 300 ensures the safety and comfort of using ramps, driveways and slipways
- High mechanical and chemical resistance
- Capable of sealing cracks
- A wide variety of colours
- Reduces noise
- Easy to clean
- Meets high hygiene requirements
- Colours according to the Lainer colour chart available on request