P FLEX® PARK 200 is a polyurethane parking floor with low VOC emissions, with an additional, very flexible P FLEX® PARK ELASTIC protective membrane. This floor is intended for garages and ground and open car parks, which are exposed to UV radiation.
Floor with A+ emission
FLEX® PARK 200 is a floor that guarantees comprehensive protection and protection of parking surfaces, meeting applicable standards.
The system complies with OS 11a and OS 11b.
The P FLEX® PARK 200 system has been developed to provide resistance to static and dynamic loads caused by vehicle traffic and resistance to contact with chemical compounds contained in road salt and operating fluids.
P FLEX® PARK 200 floor is used for :
- protection of external concrete substrates
- floor slabs for garages and multi-storey car parks
- open floors exposed to weather conditions and UV radiation,
High property for bridging cracks..
- P FLEX® PARK 200 floor with a thickness of 2 mm, with a flexible membrane P FLEX® PARK ELASTIC has the property to bridge cracks in accordance with PN-EN 1062-1: 2005:
- at a temperature of – 20º C – class A 2 (380 µm)
- at a temperature of + 20º C – class A 5 (> 2500 µm),
Low volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions
- P FLEX® PARK 200 floor is solvent-free and meets the highest requirements for VOC emissions for indoor floor systems in accordance with:
- Directive 2004/42 / EC,
- EN ISO 16000-6
- PN-EN ISO 11890: 2.
It supports LEED and BREEAM construction certification..
- The P FLEX® PARK 200 parking system meets the requirements of VOC emissions for assessment and construction certification systems for indoor air quality LEED v4 (Low emitting materials) and BREEAM (VOC emissions <20 g / l, Class A +).
- The E VERS® PARK 200 floor is resistant to many chemicals, such as:
- road salt,
- motor gasoline
- engine and gear oils
- sodium hydroxide
- potassium hydroxide,
- P FLEX® PARK 200 has a slip-resistant surface, which significantly increases the level of user safety.
- The P FLEX® PARK 200 floor has high mechanical resistance, such as impact, compressive, abrasion resistance, ensuring long-term and trouble-free operation,
- It tolerates loads related to vehicle traffic.
Easy to keep clean
- The composition of P FLEX® PARK 200 floors provides an easy-to-clean surface, which significantly improves working and use conditions of the facility.
Durable and aesthetic
- The floor is very durable and resistant to external factors associated with vehicle traffic, which significantly extends the service life of the substrates.
P FLEX® PARK 200 resin flooring has excellent performance and slip-resistant properties. It meets all requirements in car parks with medium and heavy traffic. The standard floor thickness of P FLEX® PARK 200 is 2-3 mm.
- High mechanical and chemical resistance
- Capable of sealing cracks
- A wide variety of colours
- Reduces noise
- Easy to clean
- Low VOC emissions
- Colours according to the Lainer colour chart available on request