P-FLEX® PARK 100 is a parking system designed for protection of garages, underground car parks and open car parks not exposed to UV radiation. The system complies with OS 13.
Floor with A+ VOC emission
P-FLEX® PARK 100 – parking system designed for protection of garages, underground car parks and open car parks not exposed to UV radiation.
The system complies with OS 13.
The P-FLEX® PARK 100 system has been developed in a way that ensures resistance to loads caused by vehicle traffic and resistance to contact with chemical compounds contained in road salt and operating fluids..
P-FLEX® PARK 100 floor is used for:
- protection of the internal surfaces of car parks and garages,
- intermediate storeys of open car parks,
- mechanical workshops
Low volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions.
- P-FLEX® PARK 100 floor is solvent-free and meets the highest requirements for VOC emissions for indoor floor systems in accordance with:
Directive 2004/42 / EC,
EN ISO 16000-6
PN-EN ISO 11890: 2.
It supports LEED construction certification.
The P-FLEX® PARK 100 parking system meets VOC emission requirements for assessment and construction certification systems for indoor air quality LEED v4 (Low emitting materials) and BREEAM (VOC emissions <20 g / l, Class A +).
The P-FLEX® PARK 100 floor is resistant to many chemicals, such as:
- road salt
- motor gasoline
- engine and gear oils
- sodium hydroxide
- potassium hydroxide,
- P-FLEX® PARK 100 has a slip-resistant surface, which significantly increases the level of user safety
- The P-FLEX® PARK 100 floor has high mechanical resistance, such as impact, compressive, abrasion resistance, ensuring long-term and trouble-free operation,
- It tolerates loads related to vehicle traffic.
Easy to keep clean
- The composition of P-FLEX® PARK 100 floors provides an easy-to-clean surface, which significantly improves working and use conditions of the facility.
Durable and aesthetic
- The floor is very durable and resistant to external factors associated with vehicle traffic, which significantly extends the service life of the substrates,
The P-FLEX® PARK 100 parking floor has excellent performance and slip-resistant properties. It meets all requirements in car parks with medium and heavy traffic. The standard floor thickness of P-FLEX® PARK 100 is 1.5 mm.
- High mechanical and chemical resistance
- Capable of sealing cracks
- A wide variety of colours
- Reduces noise
- Easy to clean
- Meets high hygiene requirements
- Colours according to the Lainer colour chart available on request