E VERS® SL is epoxy, pigmented, self-leveling and durable industrial floor.
Low VOC emission
E VERS® SL significantly increases the aesthetics of the rooms, and also extends the durability and service life of concrete substrates.
The system complies with OS 8.
The E VERS® SL system is characterized by high chemical and mechanical resistance as well as high aesthetic values.
E VERS® SL floor is used :
- in rooms with medium and heavy traffic,
- in the pharmaceutical industry,
- in laboratories,
- on transport roads,
- in warehouses,
- in rooms with a high standard of hygiene,
- in garages,
- in car parks,
- in the engineering industry
Low volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions
- E VERS® SL floor is solvent-free and meets the highest requirements for VOC emissions for indoor floor systems in accordance with:
- Directive 2004/42/EC,
- PN-EN ISO 11890:2.
- The E VERS® SL floor is resistant to many chemicals, such as:
- road salt,
- motor gasoline
- engine and gear oils
- sodium hydroxide,
- potassium hydroxide,
- The E VERS® SL floor has high mechanical resistance, such as impact, compressive, abrasion resistance, ensuring long-term and trouble-free operation,
- It tolerates loads related to vehicle traffic.
Easy to keep clean
- The composition of E VERS® SL floors provides an easy-to-clean surface, which significantly improves working and use conditions of the facility.
Colourful, durable and aesthetic
- The floor is available in a variety of colours.
- It gives the rooms an aesthetic appearance.
- It is very durable and resistant to external factors associated with vehicle traffic, which significantly extends the service life of the substrates,
This floor is used in facilities and rooms where high aesthetics as well as chemical and mechanical resistance are required. The E VERS® SL floor is available in a smooth and slip-resistant version.
- High mechanical and chemical resistance
- A wide variety of colours
- Reduces noise
- Easy to clean
- Meets high hygiene requirements
- Colours according to the Lainer colour chart