E VERS® COMPACT is an epoxy, high-strength floor based on colourless epoxy resin and coloured quartz aggregates (“stone carpet” trowel system).
Durability, funcionality and aesthetics
E VERS® COMPACT is a floor with excellent functional and aesthetic values.
The composition of the E VERS® COMPACT system is based on high quality, structural epoxy resin and very resistant and durable quartz aggregates. It is available in two varieties, as the E VERS® COMPACT “stone carpet” trowel system and the E VERS® COMPACT R backfilled system.
E VERS® COMPACT are used in:
- factories and production plants in dry and wet production (COMPACT R),
- loading ramps,
- workshops and technical rooms,
- assembly shops,warehouses
- high storage halls,
- material warehouses,
- industrial and food warehouses.
- pharmaceutical and chemical industry production plants.
Extraordinary chemical resistance.
- E VERS® COMPACT floor is resistant to many chemical substances which occur in production processes, such as::
- saturated NaCl solution,
- nitric acid
- acetic acid,
- lactic acid,
- sodium hydroxide,
- potassium hydroxide,
- E VERS® COMPACT has a slip-resistant surface, which significantly increases the level of user safety.
- E VERS® COMPACT is also available in the E VERS® COMPACT R version, with an additional layer of quartz aggregate and a matt final varnish, which increases its roughness and slip resistance.
- The E VERS® COMPACT floor has high mechanical resistance, such as impact, compressive, abrasion resistance, ensuring long-term and trouble-free operation,
- It tolerates loads related to in-plant traffic and transport..
Easy to keep clean
- The composition of E VERS® COMPACT AS floors provides an easy-to-clean surface, which significantly improves the working and use conditions of the facility.
- Water resistant floor, allows wet cleaning of the surface.
- Smooth surface prevents the penetration of dirt into the floor.
Durable and aesthetic
- The floor is very durable and resistant to external factors associated with vehicle traffic, which significantly extends the service life of the substrates,
Variety of colours
- The range of coloured quartz aggregates, the possibility of mixing them in different variants, allows you to achieve many colour variations, creating aesthetic and hygienic interiors of facilities..
E VERS® COMPACT epoxy floor has a thickness of 2.5 - 4 mm and perfectly tolerates the traffic of forklifts and pallet trucks, it is resistant to abrasion and impact. It has excellent performance and slip-resistant properties.
- High mechanical and chemical resistance
- A wide variety of colours
- Reduces noise
- Easy to clean
- Low VOC emissions
- Colours according to the Lainer colour chart available on request