E VERS® COMPACT ASis an epoxy, very durable, solvent-free, trowel floor system with anti-static properties.
E VERS® COMPACT AS is a floor that provides protection against static electricity.
The structure of E VERS® COMPACT AS floors is designed to provide protection against static electricity, proper discharge of static electricity to the earth ground and to increase the level of safety of facility users..
E VERS® COMPACT AS floor is used for:
- Explosive zones and rooms,
- Zones and rooms with explosive atmospheres,
- Facilities where the protection of electronic devices against electrostatic discharge is required,
- Facilities where personnel anti-shock protection is required.
It protects against static electricity..
- E VERS® COMPACT AS meets standardized requirements for protection against static electricity in the scope of::
- Protection against static electricity for potentially explosive areas according to PN-E-050204:1994
- Protection against static electricity in areas with an explosive atmosphere according to IEC/TS 60079-32-1:2013
- Protection against static electricity in rooms where activities with the use of electronic devices sensitive to electrostatic discharge are performed according to PN-EN 61340-5-1:2015
- Electric anti-shock protection for personnel operating low voltage electrical equipment up to 250V
- E VERS® COMPACT AS floor is resistant to chemical substances that may occur in production processes, such as:
- saturated NaCl solution,
- nitric acid
- acetic acid,
- lactic acid,
- sodium hydroxide,
- potassium hydroxide,
- E VERS® COMPACT AS has a slip-resistant surface, which significantly increases the level of user safety.
- The E VERS® COMPACT AS floor has high mechanical resistance, such as impact, compressive, abrasion resistance, ensuring long-term and trouble-free operation,
- It tolerates loads related to in-plant traffic and transport.
Easy to keep clean
- The composition of E VERS® COMPACT AS floors provides an easy-to-clean surface, which significantly improves the working and use conditions of the facility.
- Water resistant floor, allows wet cleaning of the surface.
- Smooth surface prevents the penetration of dirt into the floor.
Durable and aesthetic
- The floor is very durable and resistant to external factors associated with vehicle traffic, which significantly extends the service life of the substrates,
E VERS® COMPACT AS provides protection against static electricity in accordance with European and Polish standards.
- High mechanical and chemical resistance
- Easy to clean
- Meets high hygiene requirements
- Colours according to the Lainer colour chart available on request.